- Regions: JPN
- Standalone release, distributed by ASCII Corporation
- Rarity: Rare
- Release date:
- JPN: September 12th 2002
- Retail price (standalone):
- JPN: 6,800¥
- Two black wires, the beige plug for controls and the indigo plug for the keyboard.
- Internals variations: Keyboard T2
Cream top shell and indigo bottom shell, with two matching plugs and an engraved “ASCII” logo. It comes with a full alphanumeric keyboard.
- This controller was distributed by ASCII Corporation, so it is not first party. However, the internals were made by Mitsumi, the same provider for the official GameCube controller hardware, and it comes with a full set of OEM buttons.
- This is a very high quality controller, on par with the official.
- It was made for the release of Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II.
- You need to use two ports on the GameCube console to use its full functionality.
- The controller was made in Malaysia, see the stamp on the back.